1. Parents should email firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up a tour of the facility. During the tour parents are able to ask questions and see art/activity samples.
2. Parents are encouraged to visit other childcare centres because every facility has a different philosophy and a different atmosphere. Doing so will ensure that the facility you chose will offer the combination of care and education you deem fit for your child.
4. There is a $50 application fee and this fee is non-refundable.
5. One to two months before the scheduled start date, we will call you to come in and register your child. At this time, you will fill out all the necessary forms, and have another opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
6. On the first weekday of the month, your child begins attending the centre. For some children, depending on the family situation, there may be a need for gradual entry. This process will be discussed in greater detail with parents during the first tour of the centre, but it essentially allows a new child time to adjust to the new surroundings, new friends, and new activities.